Sunday 8 July 2012

Journey to Life day 42 - I am the Creator of the World and so are you

 

 

for perspective: http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/07/day-85-and-god-created-slaves.html

Who created this world the way it is today? Most people would say god did. And if you question this world the response is the same - its gods plan. So because its gods plan all the suffering and abuse that exist today is acceptable and ok - its gods plan 3D-graphics_The_universe_in_the_creator_hands_016116_after all. And in that believe then do nothing to make this world a better place - because who dares question gods plan?

We created this world the way it is today - we did. And so WE can change it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give away my choice to a belief in a being who would choose for me - and in this give away my power and become powerless and a slave -  not realizing that what I did is give up my responsibility to making this world a better place

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself  to use religion as an abdication of my responsibility to life and to instead use it as an excuse to justify my actions

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to accept god as the creator and in this accept his creation - because if i accept god as the creator then i accept all he created

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to then blame god for the state of the world and all the bad things that happens in life

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use religion as an excuse to not do something about this world and say that it is gods plan and thus i cant question or change it.

I forgive myself for not realizing that I am the one who created this world the way it is and that i am still creating it daily through the choices I live - by accepting the world the way it is and never question life or find ways to change it

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to make the choice to stand as life - to instead of accepting this world the way it is to dedicate my life to make sure all abuse and suffering ends

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself realize my responsibility to life -  I created this world the way it so i have to be the be to clean it up and that i have the power to change the world as we all do but i gave my power and my choice away

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that i as the creator of this world as it exist today - then have the power to then create a world that would be for what is best for and not for what is best for the few and the world expense

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear this power i have and to in that fear give it away because it is easier to give it somebody else like god - then I do not have to do anything but can be directed by someone else

I commit myself to live the choice to stand as life

I commit myself to see that we created this world as it is today by the choices we have lived

I commit myself to never again give my choice to someone else - but to live my choice in totality

I commit myself to take self responsibility by taking back the power of creation and to use it to clean up the mess as evil that have created in this world

I commit myself to create a world that is free from abuse and suffering as it exist today and to never give up on myself and life and to always push through no matter what

I commit myself to never again abdicate self responsibility and to never again give my power away but to always and in always use my power so that breath by breath i create that what is best for all beings - a life worth living in free from strife

I commit myself to stand as the example and to show others how their choice created this world and to show them how to give back the power they gave away and to together stand as one to create a new world

I commit myself to not give up on life - because if i am the creator and if i have the power to change this world and end all suffering then to give that up would be a crime against life.

This is my choice - to live it to completion because i have the power to change this world and so do you. It is up to all of us to realize this power and for all to live this choice together. That how we change this world and create a world what is best for all.

What do you choose...

No comments:

Post a Comment