Saturday 4 August 2012

Day 61 - how to work through missing someone (pt2)

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience sadness when someone leaves that has been around for a while

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience a empty feeling w1269-2684B ithin myself as if something went missing when somebody left me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I miss how that person made me feel

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the person makes me feel the way I do and that because they left they took something with them and now i feel something is missing

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the word missing indicates that i am missing something within myself that the other person creates when they are here and when they go it goes with them

I forgive myself that I not have accepted and allowed myself to realize that i am responsible for how i experience myself and that i created what i feel around somebody and that it is not them who creates it

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if i am the one who creates my experiences then i create the empty feeling in myself - It os not the other person that i miss - it is the experience i created when they were here that i miss and it goes away because i believe it is the other person who made me feel this when it is only me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that i miss someone because I have not allowed or accepted myself to give myself that which the other person showed me through their expression

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that when i miss someone i miss myself - they stand as a mirror reflecting me - and that to instead then investigate what that other person seemingly fulfills in my life and then to give it to myself

I commit myself to stop the emptiness when someone leaves

I commit myself to stop being directed by the sadness when someone leaves

I commit myself to stop the belief that its the other person who makes me feel the way I do

I commit myself to realize that i am the one who creates what i feel and experience within myself

I commit myself to realize that missing someone is me missing what that person showed me through their expression and that it is me who believes it goes with them when they leave

I commit myself to no longer deny myself what the other person is showing me and to accepted it make it my own

I commit myself to realize that others are a mirror and are a reflection of myself

I commit myself to stop the missing/emptiness/unfulfillment and to gift myself in this process of making myself whole/complete/equal and one.

No comments:

Post a Comment